I’m strongest at Digital graphic design and Front-end development and can be used either way (usually both) filling a sequence: Prototype – Design – Front-end.
- Highly innovative and always have a solution for unsolvable problems
- Good at communicating ideas, describing concepts and creating new approaches
- The first one who gets hyped about a new project and usually make a prototype in the same day
- The best when using versatility and artistry to find out unusual ways and experiment.
- May become rigid when going into the details or repetitiveness
I would like to find a job where:
- I’m not overmanaged
- I can share my knowledge and learn from others
- My work and personality is respected
- Front-end web developer
- Graphic/UI designer
- Game designer/artist
Let me know if you need a guy, who knows how to:
- Design and code a website or game from scratch
- Draw, animate, sculpt 3D, ..
- Play many instruments, dismantle old TV and reuse parts on arduino
- Name: Augustinas
- Age: 28
- City: Vilnius